Come join us! DigiLink is a wonderful place to work. We take pride in the services that we provide and have great relationships with our customers. A casual work environment, open communication, and a great location overlooking the marina in Marina del Rey all contribute to a fabulous atmosphere.
To apply for a position, send your resume to us, via e-mail or via fax to (310) 577-3360.
This position reports directly to the Operations Manager and offers a great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic position that offers a diverse set of challenges. If you are a self-starter, ready for long term career growth, and encompass a great attention to detail; then we are looking for you. We have employees who have been with us 7+ years and have garnered the benefits of our appreciation for their loyalty.
- Experience: Min 2 years
- Education: High School +
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Atmosphere is professional yet casual
- General Duties
- Professional and courteous initial contact for the company
- Answering multi-line phone; occasional heavy call volume
- Field incoming calls to the appropriate departments
- Typing, copying, filing, faxing and scheduling of routine tasks
- Order and track inventory of office supplies
- Distribute mail to appropriate departments
- Office Operations Duties
- Open the office punctually at 8:30am , M-F
- Handle general inquiries, accounts receivable calls and work with customers to resolve accounting issues.
- Daily A/R and preparation of bank deposits
- Processing various paperwork to include quotes, service contracts, service and hardware order forms, cancellations, etc.
- Prepare quotes, service contracts, invoices, and order forms
- Maintain detailed tracking of all service orders
- Update internal databases as necessary to maintain current technical, accounting and customer records
- Occasional hands-on, walk-thru customer support
- Various projects as assigned by management
- Vendor Facing Duties
- Service Qualification and Pricing
- Qualify customers for services and prepare price quotations based on qualification results
- Obtain updated vendor pricing quotes for services as necessary
- Assist in maintaining internal service pricing guide
- Maintain updated access information for online vendor databases
- Service Provisioning
- Act as main point of contact for Vendors
- Ordering of data circuits and confirming technical details for delivery of service
- Coordinate with internal Technical staff to schedule final delivery of service.
- Maintain open communications with customer during provisioning and after delivery of service
- Update internal databases as necessary
- Assist in the auditing of accounts payable for circuit Vendors and first billing for all newly installed circuits.
- Claims submission through resolution for all billing discrepancies
- Maintain open communication of issues with internal AR/AP
- Service Qualification and Pricing
- Desired Skills
- Punctual and dependable. Reliable transportation required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills mandatory
- Experience handling multiple-line phones
- Must be able to manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, resourceful and analytical
- Exceptional customer service skills necessary
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of internet services/circuits highly desirable!
- Experience using the following software applications:
- MS Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Web browsing, Email
- Mozilla browser/email client
- SalesForce.com online marketing database
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401K with company matching
- Full Healthcare coverage
- Work with management to identify rich market segments by industry, company size, and geography (develop a sales plan).
- Aggressively perform lead sourcing activities, including cold calling, networking, canvassing (and whatever else you can think of) to identify appropriate qualified sales opportunities.
- Develop, grow and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Intelligently prioritize resources and efforts to maximize sales success.
- Close business!
- Build & maintain strong relationships with prospects and customers.
- Manage & prepare quotes and contracts.
- Frequently update information in our Sales Force Automation (SFA) online application (Salesforce.com). Keep contact information and pipeline up to date and track all prospect and client communications.
- Be available to field inbound sales inquires by phone and/or e-mail during regular business hours.
- Regularly attend internal departmental meetings. Work cooperatively with the team.
- Attend events as required (networking events, trade shows, etc). Minimal travel.
- Sales experience, particularly in the Internet and/or telecommunications space.
- Strategic selling skills. e.g. SPIN, etc.
- Familiarity with Internet services and technologies.
- Familiarity with voice telecommunications services, especially VOIP.
- Ability to speak the language of IT directors and C-level executives.
- Self-motivated and highly productive.
- Cooperative and team-oriented attitude.
- Computer skills
- MS Windows XP, MS Office, web browsing, e-mail.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Punctual and reliable. Reliable transportation required.
- Most importantly: the ability to consistently close business!
Full Time/Part Time - flexible hours!
No experience necessary! However, we are looking for people with: outstanding communications skills, excellent speaking voice, great on the phone, nice & upbeat personality, lots of energy, positive attitude, and tenacity. Must have solid computer usage skills (e-mail, web, basic word processing). Knowledge about the Internet, its use, and related technologies is a big plus.
We are looking to build a team of a few telemarketers to help drum up some business. You will be expected to: use a web-based Sales Force Automation (SFA) application to review leads/prospects, place phone calls (and sometimes send e-mails) to leads in an attempt to uncover business opportunities for our sales team, pitch our services to prospects, record/log information about your communications in the SFA app, and communicate with management and our sales team.