Note that not all packages are available to all locations. Please request a quote to find out what packages are available to your facility.
* Bandwidths in the above table are maximums. Actual throughput may vary. Why?
Note: DSL service is delivered over an existing analog/POTS ("Plain Old Telephone Service") phone line from your local telco. A POTS line is just a normal, everyday phone line--the same kind that is typically used for voice or fax service. The digital DSL signal moves over your POTS line to the local telco CO ("Central Office") where it is then connected to DigiLink's network. The DSL signals do not interfere with the POTS line--you can continue to use the line as you always have. If you do not already have a working POTS line from your local telco at your facility, you will need to have one installed prior to getting DSL service from us. You will also need a phone jack for this POTS line in the vicinity of where you'd like to put your DSL router or bridge. If you need a POTS line or additional phone jack installed, we can coordinate this for you (we are an authorized representative of both Verizon and ATT). Contact us for pricing, or if you have any questions.
Included with Service
- Telco local loop included
- Up to 32 static IP addresses included. No hassling around with PPPoE or even dynamic IP addressing.
- Fully routed circuit (not bridged). The router intelligently routes only the data between your network and the Internet that needs to go- not every packet that it sees (as a bridge would do).
- 50 megabytes of space for web or FTP usage.
- 2 gigabytes per month of transfer included
- 1 DNS entry to Vhost (we will host DNS services for a single domain for you on our DNS servers)
- CGI-BIN access for scripts on your web site (subject to DigiLink checking of scripts)
- Web site statistics made available to you via a private web interface
- FrontPage 2000 extensions availability for your web site
- Windows networking access to your web/FTP directory (via Samba)
- Up to 10 POP3/IMAP mail boxes (20 megabyte inbox limit per mailbox)
- Mail boxes also accessible via web interface
- Proactive circuit monitoring
- 24 x 7 technical support