Are you a professional working from home who is looking for high bandwidth Internet connectivity? Do you desire to have a fixed IP address for simplicity, to enable connectivity to servers on your network, or to allow for secure access to your corporate network through the firewall? Would you like to have 24x7 access to a friendly and competent support team? DigiLink's Pro DSL may be just what you're looking for.
Note that not all packages are available to all locations. Please request a quote to find out what packages are available to your facility.
Note: DSL service is delivered over an existing analog/POTS ("Plain Old Telephone Service") phone line from your local telco. A POTS line is just a normal, everyday phone line--the same kind that is typically used for voice or fax service. The digital DSL signal moves over your POTS line to the local telco CO ("Central Office") where it is then connected to DigiLink's network. The DSL signals do not interfere with the POTS line--you can continue to use the line as you always have. If you do not already have a working POTS line from your local telco at your facility, you will need to have one installed prior to getting DSL service from us. You will also need a phone jack for this POTS line in the vicinity of where you'd like to put your DSL router or bridge. If you need a POTS line or additional phone jack installed, we can coordinate this for you (we are an authorized representative of both Verizon and ATT). Contact us for pricing, or if you have any questions.
What are the differences between our Business Class DSL and Pro DSL?
- Pro DSL packages include 1 static (much better than dynamic or PPPoE!) IP address. Need more? Consider our Business Class DSL service.
- Pro DSL packages are self installed by the customer. We will ship you a kit containing everything that you need to set up and begin using the service. Prefer to have a DigiLink technician install your service? Consider our Business Class DSL service.
- Pro DSL packages are not pro-actively monitored. If any problems are encountered with your circuit at any time, simply contact our support department. Prefer to have your circuit pro-actively monitored by our engineering team, so that we discover any issues before you do? Consider our Business Class DSL service.
Included with Service
- Telco local loop included
- 1 static IP address included. No hassling around with PPPoE or even dynamic IP addressing
- Bridged (not routed) circuit
- Personal web site [http://www.digilink.net/~username]
- 50 megabytes of space for web or FTP usage
- 2 gigabytes per month of transfer included
- Windows networking access to your web/FTP directory (via Samba)
- 1 POP3/IMAP mail box (10 megabyte inbox limit)
- Mail boxes also accessible via web interface
- 24 x 7 technical support